In order to avoid misunderstanding, to save your time and to facilitate the Forum registration process we have decided to create this page full of useful information you might need BEFORE proceeding to the application form.
NOTE: the application deadline is May, 15th 2012! Make sure you’ve registered on time!
Before you start, please look through the Application Guidelines.
- First of all make sure you have enough time to fill in the form.
- You will need your passport number and issue dates.
- As you know we offer visa support for non-Russian citizens. For the majority of the countries the process of visa application and obtaining visa goes smooth. However in some cases we might need to ask you for additional information regarding your status. Although we will try to do our best to help you with getting the visa (there were no cases with visa rejection ever at the Forum) we encourage you to learn beforehand the least information on how to get Russian visa (for you to be 100% safe and sound).
- You will be asked to provide information about your education. We kindly ask you to write the full name of the university/college/school, etc. as it is written officially. Please be ready to provide valid website of your university/college/school, etc.
- The application form and the application rules require 2 essays on different topics given in the application form. Use no more than 300 words in the essay.
- Note that you will need to fill in ALL the fields. In case some fields cannot be filled in due to some reason, please, DO NOT put NO instead of leaving blank.
So now, if you want to become part of the Seliger movement and celebrate this big event with us, please fill in the application form and follow the indications in it.
Hope to see you on Seliger!