2012 Seliger Forum Application Form
Organizing Committee only gathers information about applicants and participants of the Seliger Forum that is required for the Organizing committee to organize the Forum’s activities and assess applicants’ merit.
The Organizing Committee will not distribute, disclose or in any other way publicize the information about participants without their prior explicit consent.
The information is used:
- by the Jury to select the participants
- to timely notify the Forum participants about planned activities
- to conduct statistical and evaluation research
The data may be published as statistics only. Personal details are not subject to publication.
The Registration Agreement sets forth the fundamentals of relations between the Organizer and the Participant of the International Youth Forum Seliger 2012 (hereinafter referred to as the Forum) stipulating their basic rights and obligations.
The Forum Organizer’s rights and obligations
- The Forum Organizer agrees:
- to timely notify the Forum Participant about all amendments and corrections of the Forum program, or other organizational issues, before the Forum starts;
- to arrange for meeting Forum Participants at the airport in Moscow, transferring them to the venue of the Forum (the Tver region, Ostashkov town district, 24 km, at the Monastery of St. Nil) and back to the airport;
- to provide the Forum Participant accommodation in a tent camp, three meals board daily and facilities for personal care;
- to provide all necessary medical, legal, or information support;
- to provide educational and entertainment program;
- to inform the relatives and the respective representation of the Participant’s home country in Russia in case of emergency.
- The Forum Organizer assigns Forum Participants to groups and appoints a contact person responsible for each group.
- The Forum Organizer reserves the right to expel from the Forum any person that violates any of the rules stated below.
The Forum Participant’s rights and obligations
- The Forum Participant agrees:
- to attend essential activities during the Forum (educational classes, morning and evening gatherings);
- to follow the directions of the group contact person regulating accommodation, discipline and adherence to the Forum program;
- to carry along your personal ID card or pass issued by the Forum administration at all times;
- to be polite to other participants and abide by the rules;
- to keep your living area clean and in order, observe the sanitary and environmental norms, leave trash in designated areas only;
- to acquire a regular travel insurance valid in Russia covering outdoor activities on the water and in the woods;
- to observe the requirements as follows:
For your own safety and safety of other participants during the Forum it is prohibited:
- to settle in the camp without prior permission of the Forum administration;
- to bring along, carry, use or distribute alcoholic drinks, or drugs;
- to smoke outside designated areas;
- to violate public order;
- to disturb silence from 1.00 a.m. till 7.00 a.m.;
- to use open flame inside tents, set fire or use open flame equipment outside your living area without prior permission of the administration;
- to leave the camp without consulting the Forum administration;
- to damage or destroy vegetation, protected natural and man-made objects inside the Forum territory and beyond;
- to swim outside designated areas, during educational activities, or at night from 9.00 p.m. till 7.00 a.m.;
- to fish in the lake;
- to trespass on private lands adjacent to the Forum territory.
- The Forum Participant is liable for incurring damage to the Forum equipment, facilities and constructions, or the environment.
- The Forum Participants are entitled to take part in all the activities of the Forum and use all the equipment, tools and instruments provided for these activities.
Form completion guide:
- The application form must be completed in English in electronic form.
- ALL THE APPLICATION FORM FIELDS SHOULD BE FILLED OUT. If you cannot answer a question, draw a blank or write “no”.
- Please provide country and city codes for all phone numbers.
- Please use the DD/MM/YYYY order for all the dates you write.
- Please avoid using acronyms.
- Please make sure you answered Question 8 “What knowledge and expertise would you like to acquire participating in this Forum?” The Jury’s decision will largely depend on your answer.
- After completing this form please click the SUBMIT button. You will receive a notification about the Jury’s decision on your participation status in two weeks.
- For more information on the Forum please visit www.interseliger.com.
- Please feel free to contact us via e-mail email@example.com.
- In case you have any technical problems while filling in the form, please address to firstname.lastname@example.org.